Website / Forum Suggestions / Site Problems All suggestions, problems, and general inquiries about the s2000.com website are welcome !

Confussed. Can't post a for sale thread

Old 05-06-2013, 09:14 PM
Trqless

Confussed. Can't post a for sale thread

Hi guys -

Very appreciative of the forums, of course, but somehow I have been disabled from selling on here?

I was looking to see if anyone was interested in some stock parts I have, and also a camera lens, but I can't post in for sale? As someone with 1K plus posts, this seems kinda crappy to me...
Old 05-07-2013, 06:17 AM
THE STIG

Wow, that's pretty strange. Not sure as to why you wouldn't be able to. I'll try to get ahold of an administrator. Can you just not create the thread or did someone close/delete it?
Old 05-07-2013, 03:32 PM
Bug Zapper

Originally Posted by SXY_S2K View Post
Hi guys -

Very appreciative of the forums, of course, but somehow I have been disabled from selling on here?

I was looking to see if anyone was interested in some stock parts I have, and also a camera lens, but I can't post in for sale? As someone with 1K plus posts, this seems kinda crappy to me...
Can you describe exactly what happened so we know what to report?