Go Back  S2000 Forums > Regional > South
It's the first (and only) annual Staunton, VA pop-up drive and old folks jamboree >

It's the first (and only) annual Staunton, VA pop-up drive and old folks jamboree

South AR, LA, MS, KY, TN, AL, GA, FL, NC, SC, WV, VA, DE, DC, MD

It's the first (and only) annual Staunton, VA pop-up drive and old folks jamboree

Old 02-07-2019, 03:58 PM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

On March 27 to March 29, a bunch of us are headed to Staunton, VA for two nights at the Hampton Inn in Staunton at 40 Payne Lane, Staunton, VA. Phone is 540-886-7000. Wednesday night we'll do dinner at Wright's Dairy Rite Drive-in. We'll feast on real drive-in food. Thursday, we're going to do a drive up Rt 250 to WVa, have lunch and then explore some great back roads to return to the hotel. That night we'll do a (somewhat more) formal dinner. If you want to come along, call the hotel directly. There is no formal itinerary for this pop-up, it's just a bunch of friends getting together for food, fun and driving. Hope to see you there (and if you do decide to come along, post a message below so I have an idea of how many people to expect so I can warn the restaurants).