Brain Damaged Sociopaths?

Old 12-29-2013, 05:36 PM
Resident Vigilante

Brain Damaged Sociopaths?

Had an interesting and amusing encounter for the 3rd time this year and I have a question that follows:

While stopped at a light behind a P/U. This new EVO pulls along side and starts revving his engine ok? Light changes P/U moves I'm behind P/U EVO paces me as P/U pulls away now I know what the "little brain" in the EVO wants but I'm not taking the bait. He gets upset and pulls behind me riding my bumper. Fine. I signal, change lanes to let EVO "little brain" have the left lane to himself he does the same staying about 3ft. of my bumper while doing 40 mph.

Im on a public street approaching an intersection and start slowing for the red light with EVO "little brain" still on my bumper. The side street to my right is a residential area and low and behold a motor officer sees "little brain" on my ***. He flips on the lights and pulls the jerk over. The light changes and I proceed. There is a God! My question is this:

This has happened 3 times now twice with the WRX crowd and now the EVO. Is this some kind of new game with the Gen "Y" idiots driving these cars and have any of you experienced something similar?

Thanks.

Last edited by s2kx2; 12-29-2013 at 05:38 PM.
Old 12-30-2013, 08:49 AM
normal aspiration

don't brake check him, ignore him if possible, MYOB...attention span for these "little brains" is short and he will soon be off to find what he's looking for...but do be careful around these impusive / repulsive little peened punks.

re peened: in this reference to mean someone that has been hit in the head with a hammer. YMMV.

Last edited by bbcricketta; 12-30-2013 at 08:54 AM. Reason: holding my hammer boldly!
Old 12-30-2013, 09:58 AM
Resident Vigilante

I had (very briefly) thought about slamming on the brakes but EVO "asshat" was so close he would have hit me, no doubt about that. Perhaps its time to carry one of the Sigs..... Just in case.

Originally Posted by bbcricketta View Post
don't brake check him, ignore him if possible, MYOB...attention span for these "little brains" is short and he will soon be off to find what he's looking for...but do be careful around these impusive / repulsive little peened punks.

re peened: in this reference to mean someone that has been hit in the head with a hammer. YMMV.
Old 12-30-2013, 11:28 AM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

Originally Posted by s2kx2 View Post
I had (very briefly) thought about slamming on the brakes but EVO "asshat" was so close he would have hit me, no doubt about that. Perhaps its time to carry one of the Sigs..... Just in case.
I find dead AA batteries casually dropped out of the window make interesting flying "obstacles".
Old 12-30-2013, 11:33 AM

The parents should stop co-signing for JR's new hot rod. BTW kgf golf ***** work much better the batteries.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by s2kx2 View Post
As tempting as it would be to pack heat (Kimber 45 in my case) it increases the possibility of getting so pissed you take it out and use it. Nothing good can come of that.

However, let me tell a tale that happened here in Indian River County on Christmas eve. An older lady driving down a two lane north of town when a couple of shall we say "thugs" come up and start tailgating her. She later tells the cops she can't even see the guy's headlights he is so close. He eventually bumps her from behind and she turns onto a side street and stops. She tries to talk to the thug who starts to curse her loudly. She takes out her cell phone to take a picture of his tag at which point one thug smacks her in the face with a 9mm breaking her nose and her eye socket as well as stealing her phone. A passing motorist blows his horn and the thugs jump back in their car and haul ***. Her cell phone is recovered by the cops behind a convenience store 3 hours later and she spends the rest of the day in the hospital. Good news is the thugs got arrested yesterday. It was an attempted car jacking. If it was me, if I was armed, yea, I would have plugged em both.
Old 12-30-2013, 01:42 PM

luckily i don't run into too much of that where i live. lots of wrx's here (mine included) but driven by mature folks. same with the s2000. though the adult s2000 drivers here tend to be very snobbish and drive in the slow lane. unfortunately as the price of wrx's, evo's, and s2000's keep going down (under $10k for some of the early models), you get a younger, less mature crowd picking up these cars trying to pull the stuff they did to you. the bmw owners here are the major d-bags
Old 01-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Party Rock Crew

This post is awesome....
bb has the right idea, just ignore and go about your business.
kgf, that is one I have not thought of...but will keep a few in the cup holder from this point forward.
chaz, now that I have done, I always have an old or cut golf ball somewhere around and they do tend to freak followers out.
As far as packing, that is just a personal decision that I wish more would make. I know I feel much safer.
I know a guy here in my town who just sold his Evo, said the clutch replacement was too expensive, he had gone through several. So the young en's will probably be benched if that happens to them.