Go Back  S2000 Forums > Regional > Outside of North America
Foreign language Philip K. Dick science fiction books >

Foreign language Philip K. Dick science fiction books

Outside of North America South America, Europe, Asia, and Anywhere else where people are enjoying their S2000s

Old 10-06-2011, 05:31 AM

Hi all

Im asking for help unrelated to my S.

I collect books by a particular author, Philip K. Dick. I'm interested in foreign language editions of his books, the older the better.

Maybe you have something collecting dust on a shelf. Would like them to be in pretty good shape if possible.

Any help you can give me would be great. Id be happy to pay for the book and shipping. I have asked here in off topic and at S2ki and I had one gentleman send me a French copy.

Anyway, If you have any old Philip Dick books lying around or run across any of his things, please let me know what you may have, just PM me.

Thanks for looking.

deusirae
Old 06-04-2013, 03:08 AM

Old Bump Up

Three year bump. Someone must read science fiction out there. Still looking for older copies of books by Philip K. Dick. Hard back or paper back. Just let me know. Thanks for looking. deusirae