Go Back  S2000 Forums > Honda S2000 Forums > Off-Topic
The Official Member Recognition Forum - a.k.a. "we need a little more love" forum >

The Official Member Recognition Forum - a.k.a. "we need a little more love" forum

Off-Topic Forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums.

The Official Member Recognition Forum - a.k.a. "we need a little more love" forum

Old 08-04-2008, 02:05 PM
awesome

Therapy session time. This is how it works. Recognize someone who you feel has added some valuable stuff to this great site. When you are recognized, it is your turn to recognize someone else. Bring back the love folks.

I'll start. I'd like to recognize an obvious one: Java Junky.

JJ - You have a great perspective, a very even keel, and you have brought an immeasurable amount of value to these forums. I don't think you get thanked enough. With over 5000 posts (4999 in Java Jenglishese), you are the top poster and constantly set the bar high for everyone else. Thanks for making this a great place to waste time at work!
Old 08-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Banned for Life

Lonestar!!

He started this thread. Talked to him on numerous occasions and is very cool! Would hang with him anytime!!

He also loves long walks on the beach!! LOL
Old 08-04-2008, 02:22 PM

dezignpro04

Seems every thread I open you have something to contribute.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:09 PM
Banned for Life

CarGuy

Has a bad *** ride. Very knowledgeable and always answers questions. A real do-it-urselfer. LOL Really down to earth guy!
Old 08-04-2008, 03:23 PM
Resident Curmudgeon

'Bunch'a loserz with Hondaz.
'Been 'roun' the site long enough to've rubbed postz with alodda great'n knowledgeable folkz whut've left our fair site (brother'z halo'n fletch come ta mind, but there'z a hunnert I'm leavin' out) n' the current ol' timerz, too @*#&in' cantankerous'n numerous to mention (but they'll forget by the time they're through readin'iss anyway, so no loss) 'n all'a the young'unz that've progressed to become part'a the bedrock'a the site (isu, SXY, sonic, soundman'n again, my apologies for leavin' so many you folkz out), so I'm gonna fail miserably at the "pick jus' one" criteria.
'Fact'a the matter is, this site'z membership is one'a the most fun bunch'a warped misfitz that I've ever had the pleasure'a spendin' time with.

'Sorry lonestar, but I can't do less'n recognize each'n every one'a you @*#&in' bozo'z.
Sam! (Yeah, yeah . . I know. I still owe ya. Later. No. No. Really. Later.)
I feel'a group hug comin' on. 'Bedder jus' back the beer truck up ta the back door'n order in some'a those ribz'n stuff. It'z gonna be one'a those nights.

Last edited by Java Junky; 08-04-2008 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Big block Fords, Chevyz'n Moparz.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:46 PM

DJJSR (Don). His posts are always amusing and informative.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:57 PM
awesome

Originally Posted by Lucic View Post
DJJSR (Don). His posts are always amusing and informative.
agreed.
Old 08-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Resident Curmudgeon

Yeah, I'll go with the Donster, but mostly 'cause he'z'a main reason'att I spend so much time fallin' oud'a the chair laughin'.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:38 AM
Senior Newbie

I gotta vote for Java just 'cause he ordered more beer.

But really, I'm lousy at names in general so I can't list them, but I hope you all chime in here and then my answer will be that I vote for all of you that do, especially the ones that so helpfully answered my rookie questions way back when and have tolerated me since then... Thanks for a cool place to end my day.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:44 AM
Sentient Being

I love ya Jav, I really do, in a platonic way of course, but my vote is split between Joyce and SXY_S2K. Just cause they represent the Yin among all the Yang! they write fun posts too!