Off-Topic Forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums.

The Twilight "S" Zone

Old 06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Originally Posted by chazdawg35 View Post
Anybody see the strange lights in So Cal Costa Mesa area? All over the news, can't wait until they tell us about the underwater alien base of the coast of Malibu.
No alien base. Natural structure. Did not know aliens liked to play Capt Nemo.

Those lights are (most of the time when I see them) flares being dropped by military airplanes. I (we) did it all the time. You can drop them singly, in pairs, or a long line; whatever you want, just keep pushing the button. They have parachutes so they hang in the air and float. You can see them a very long distance.
The ones you see in a Phoenix area video are classic especially since they are occurring in the military restricted areas.

Switching gears on the missing 777. Just read the indications were the last part of the flight had indications of a "hypoxic event". That means the pilots were passed out/dead at the controls and the auto pilot was in the heading mode. Ran out of gas, floated down into the water and sank in one or two pieces like the Titanic. Why were the pilots hypoxic? Its called running out of oxygen when wearing masks. Why would you wear masks? Its used when smoke and fumes are present. The had a large shipment of lithium batteries on board. Just like I suspected. Caused a fire, turned in the direction of the nearest suitable airport but fire caused lots of problems including a loss of pressurization. Everybody was dead by the time it glided into terra firm.

Here is the latest from my end the world. Connect the dots:

ICAO Prohibits Lithium Metal Battery Shipments as Cargo on Passenger Airplanes

A proposal by the ICAO Dangerous Goods Panel (DGP), forbidding the transport of lithium metal batteries as cargo on passenger aircraft, has now been approved by the ICAO Air Navigation Commission (ANC) and the full ICAO Council. This is a positive step that clears the way to have lithium metal batteries prohibited from passenger aircraft cargo compartments incorporated into the 2015–2016 edition of the technical instructions that will become effective on Jan. 1, 2015.

The ICAO DGP is now in the process of providing additional guidance material, including the packaging performance standard, for inclusion in an addendum to the 2015/2016 edition of the supplement to the ICAO Technical Instructions for the Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air.

Both the ICAO Council and ANC raised concerns related to lithium batteries that the DGP will address. They include risks posed by lithium metal batteries on cargo aircraft, lithium metal batteries packed with and contained in equipment, and risks posed by lithium ion batteries.

Included in the endorsements is a new special provision where it is agreed that an approval procedure will be allowed, on a case-by-case basis, to permit button cells (i.e., 0.3 g lithium metal) to be transported on passenger aircraft under exceptional circumstances. F/O Mark Rogers, director of ALPA’s Dangerous Goods Program, commented that while we supported an exemption process, the approval process for button cells only is a very good outcome and definitely something we can support.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 06-27-2014 at 10:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2014, 05:13 AM
normal aspiration

last i heard / read about the 777 was that they were trying to pin it on the pilot.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:25 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Okay twilight fans. Here comes another. TWA flight 800. Explosion or Shootdown?

Bill Clinton was running for reelection. We had given the Afghans tons of surface to air missiles (MANPADS which are air to air heat seeking missiles engineered for troop use) so they could hose the Russians.

Boat operators reported taking Middle Eastern folks out for rides for hire in the area underneath the flight path for departing JFK airplanes. One found the operations manual for the missile system left onboard. Tons of eyewitness accounts describe a missile trail from the water to the doomed aircraft. That included my company pilots, one who happened to capture the event on his cell phone. (That was confiscated and never to be seen again) I saw an AF Captain describe the shoot down immediately afterwards, he even has his O2 mask marks on his face, but 2 days later at the Pentagon, he retracted his story. El AL, the Israeli airline took off just priory to TWA. Maybe they were the target. At the explosion altitude, the 747 was in the range envelope of the MANPAD.

The determined cause of the explosion was fuel vapors in a fuel tank must have ignited. This was in an airplane that had millions and millions of cycles and never was a problem. They came up with a fix and then gave everyone 10 years to fix it. Really? A nasty problem like this and take 10 years to fix? The reason is everyone in the industry knew it was BS.

This just came out:

Why Congress Must Reopen the TWA 800 Investigation

By Jack Cashill
July 7, 2014

On July 2, the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) announced that it would not reopen the investigation into the destruction of TWA 800. This was the Boeing 747 that was blown out of the sky ten miles south of the Long Island coast on July 17, 1996, killing all 230 people on board.
The TWA 800 Project, a team of former aviation investigators and scientists, had petitioned the NTSB to examine evidence that pointed toward a missile strike on the airline. Not surprisingly, the NTSB, which had invested four years of resources to prove some other theory, any other theory, chose to stick to its original findings that flammable fuel/air vapors somehow caused the explosion.
Books have been written on this subject – I co-authored one of them with James Sanders, First Strike – so readers can access the body of evidence for a missile strike on their own. An excellent point of entry is the documentary produced last year by the TWA 800 Project, simply called TWA Flight 800 and now available via streaming on Netflix.
One of the six whistleblowers profiled in that documentary deserves special attention. His name is Hank Hughes. At the time of the explosion, he was a senior accident investigator for the NTSB and was a member of the “Go-Team” that headed immediately to the crash site.

Hughes was responsible for determining whether or not any proposed scenario for the cause of the crash was consistent with the damage to the airplane interior. So disturbed was Hughes by what he calls an “egregiously conducted investigation” that he attached a detailed affidavit to the TWA 800 Project’s petition to re-open the investigation. What follows is a summary of that affidavit.

As Hughes points out, Title 49 of the U.S. Code gives the NTSB full authority to investigate all commercial airplane crashes. That did not happen with TWA 800. The FBI was “immediately and overwhelmingly present” at the site and quickly took control of the investigation. Initially, the agency did so, says Hughes, “under the presumption that a criminal act had occurred.” Even in these circumstances, however, the FBI had no lawful authority over the NTSB. Indifferent to the law, the FBI seized control, and the NTSB leadership yielded without protest.

As it happened, the FBI agents had so little experience in aviation disasters that Hughes had to give them a tutorial on evidence handling. By that time, however, much of the damage had already been done. Unlike the NTSB, which records interviews, FBI agents simply take notes. As a result, the interviews the agents conducted with the hundreds of eyewitnesses were “neither thorough nor reliable.” That notwithstanding, the FBI would not allow the NTSB to talk to the witnesses for months, and only then under strained circumstances.

Despite its collective lack of know-how, the FBI also kept NTSB investigators away from various pieces of wreckage. FBI agents made a practice, in fact, of screening physical evidence before NTSB investigators could see it and “withheld wreckage with suspicious damage patterns for unknown periods of time.” In some instances, the FBI took evidence from the reconstruction hangar in Calverton, NY without allowing the NTSB to see it or analyze it. “These prohibitions were tantamount to undermining a federal investigation,” says Hughes, “and violated NTSB standard operating procedures and regulations.”

FBI agents were not the only culprits. Hughes openly accuses the NTSB’s Dr. David Mayer of changing location recovery tags on the wreckage. By reclassifying where in the debris field an item was recovered, a dishonest investigator could create a crash scenario to fit a more politically acceptable outcome.

“I personally witnessed Dr. Mayer changing wreckage recovery tags on interior wreckage components without proper authority,” says Hughes. “Mayer’s changes falsified the factual record of the actual physical locations from which those components were recovered.” When Hughes challenged Mayer, Mayer told him, “I didn't want to confuse the Chairman.” That chairman was Jim Hall, an experience-free political appointee.

TWA investigators had independently come to distrust Mayer and made their objections known as well. It troubled them and Hughes that several NTSB officials signed off on Mayer’s report despite the accusations of tampering. These officials solved the problem by having a Navy captain, who knew little about the database problems, testify at a December 1997 NTSB hearing instead of Mayer. In this way, says Hughes, NTSB brass “curtailed all meaningful discussion of the database details while protecting Mayer from being held accountable, criticized and/or embarrassed.”

The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) also expressed concern about the efforts of Mayer and others to alter the database. Its coordinator, Rocky Miller, was told ominously by a top NTSB official, “If you believe in corporate memory, you will keep your mouth shut.” To its credit, the union did not shy from telling the truth in its final report: “A high pressure event breached the fuselage and the fuselage unzipped due to the event. The explosion [of the tank] was a result of this event.”

Contrary to NTSB regulations, Hughes, although a group chairman, was not allowed to write an analysis of what he found. The evidence his group gathered led him to much the same conclusion as the IAMAW’s. The pattern of seat damage and passenger injuries strongly suggested not a low-speed fuel tank explosion, as the NTSB would later insist, but “a high-order explosion from a military-type explosive detonating a significant distance away from the airframe.” Says Hughes, “This was the first time in my 26 years as an NTSB accident investigator that I had been ordered not to write an analysis.”

Hughes was not the only high-level investigator whose analysis was suppressed. As he notes, Chief Medical Examiner Dr. Charles Wetli and the NTSB’s Aero-Medical Forensic Consultant, Col. Dennis Shanahan, M.D., were also told not to submit analyses of their findings.

The most spectacular bit of mischief involved the CIA. The FBI had, for no good reason, commissioned the CIA to create an animation to prove that the 270 eyewitnesses who reported seeing something like a missile saw something other than a missile. The CIA analysts concluded that what they saw was a noseless aircraft rocketing into space for another 3,500 or so feet before crashing into the sea. This scenario, says Hughes unequivocally, “is physically impossible given what the FAA radar tracking data shows.”

According to Hughes, the CIA analysts knew this was impossible, but FBI honcho James Kallstrom went ahead and showed the animation at a wrap-up press conference to prove that there was “absolutely no evidence” that a criminal event destroyed the aircraft.

At both public NTSB hearings, the first in 1997 and the second in 2000, Kallstrom made sure there was no eyewitness testimony. “The suppression of eyewitness accounts at an NTSB hearing was unprecedented,” says Hughes. “This has never occurred before or since the NTSB investigation of TWA Flight 800.” The aforementioned Dr. Mayer worked with the lead CIA analyst for sixteen months to align the witness accounts with the CIA’s impossible zoom-climb scenario.

There is much more, and I would invite those interested to read Hughes’s testimony in full. “During the course of my 42-year career as an investigator,” Hughes concludes, “the investigation of TWA Flight 800 was the only case in which I witnessed deception, lies and corruption on the parts of investigators and their management. The extraordinary measures to which the NTSB, FBI and CIA went to falsify and distort witness statements or accounts of what occurred, to alter and hide physical evidence and to mount a false public relations campaign to misinform the public, was unconscionable.”

Given its need to protect the “corporate memory,” no one really expected the NTSB to open this potentially criminal can of worms on its own. Now it is left to Congress, and if Congress does not act, no one will.
Old 07-07-2014, 02:09 PM

Sounds a lot like a BENGHAZI cover up.
Old 07-10-2014, 10:42 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Comments105 Comments
Buzz Aldrin, the second man to set foot on the moon, said he glimpsed an unidentified flying object during the Apollo 11 flight.
The astronaut also said the first humans to set foot on Mars should never return to earth during a Reddit “ask me anything” question and answer session.
Mr Aldrin, 84, however was reluctant to described the sighting as an extraterrestrial craft, even though he does believe there are other life forms in space.
“I observed a light out the window that appeared to be moving alongside us,” he said.
“There were many explanations of what that could be, other than another spacecraft from another country or another world – it was either the rocket we had separated from, or the four panels that moved away when we extracted the lander from the rocket and we were nose to nose with the two spacecraft.
Related Articles
Apollo 11 memorabilia up for auction 06 Apr 2014
Win a trip to space 17 Apr 2013
“So in the close vicinity, moving away, were four panels. And I feel absolutely convinced that we were looking at the sun reflected off of one of these panels.
“Which one? I don't know. So technically, the definition could be ‘unidentified’,’’ he said.
When Mr Aldrin first disclosed the sighting, his remarks triggered accusations of a cover-up from those who believed in UFO’s.
But he remained unapologetic about his caution. “Extraordinary observations require extraordinary evidence,” he added.
“There may be aliens in our Milky Way galaxy, and there are billions of other galaxies. The probability is almost certain that there is life somewhere in space.
“It was not that remarkable, that special, that unusual, that life here on earth evolved gradually, slowly, to where we are today.”
With Mars One, a private sector company, pressing ahead with its plans to send people to the Red Planet, Mr Aldrin said those who go should plan staying there for the rest of their lives.
“I have considered whether a landing on Mars could be done by the private sector,” he continued.
“It conflicts with my very strong idea, concept, conviction, that the first human beings to land on Mars should not come back to Earth.”
Old 07-10-2014, 11:17 AM
EYECELLEM

If we are the only intelligent form of life in this universe, what a waste of real estate.
(probably a real estate agent)

The surest sign of intelligent life in the universe is that they haven't tried to contact us.
(Calvin from Calvin and Hobbs)

Old 07-11-2014, 01:34 PM

I heard there have been a lot of Alien sightings in the Murrieta California area. They were coming in on busses.
Old 07-14-2014, 05:49 AM
THE STIG

I heard there have been a lot of Alien sightings in the Murrieta California area. They were coming in on busses.
LOL!
Old 07-17-2014, 11:13 AM

OK who put the hole in the ground? Pretty BIG gopher http://www.aol.com/article/2014/07/1...6pLid%3D503119
Old 08-27-2014, 07:15 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

MOUNTAIN VIEW (KPIX 5) – Several people called the KPIX 5 newsroom after Sunday morning’s magnitude 6.0 earthquake in Napa, reporting mysterious flashes of light in the sky. Witnesses said the strange phenomenon looked like lightning.
Similar flashes of light have been reported in earthquakes around the world, from Japan to Peru.
Friedemann Freund, a scientist with the SETI Institute in Mountain View, said the same thing happened during Sunday morning’s earthquake. And it wasn’t a transformer blowing up or UFOs.
“What they are, are a consequence of the stresses building up deep below the earth, seven miles like in the case of the Napa Valley earthquake,” Freund told KPIX 5.
He calls the phenomenon “earthquake lights,” the quick buildup of stress that causes an electric current to flow to the surface and burst through the earth. This typically happens before or during an earthquake.
Several North Bay witnesses contacted Freund at the SETI Institute about seeing several flashes around the time the Napa quake hit. They said there was one or two seconds between each one.
The bizarre flashes were documented all over Twitter. Minutes after the quake, Keedo tweeted:

Anne Belden also saw flashes of light that looked like lightning.

Freund has been studying the lights for 12 years. His team recently looked at 65 occurrences around the world over the last 400 years. Most seismologists don’t believe such things are real.
“There are things that we still don’t understand about the earth, so why not accept unusual, exceptionally unusual phenomena taking place? And the light outburst from the ground is one of them.”
Old 08-27-2014, 02:10 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Pilot sees 'strange red glowing light' while en route to Alaska
Aug 27th 2014 4:30AM

A mystifying series of events was witnessed by Dutch pilot JPC van Heijst and his co-pilot as they flew their Boeing 747 to Alaska in 'a part of the world where there was supposed to be nothing but water.'
The pilot saw 'an intense flash of light like a lightning bolt, directed vertically up in the distance.' 20 minutes later, he saw a collection of red glowing lights beneath him.

Here's what Heijst told the Daily Mail:
'Last night over the Pacific Ocean, somewhere South of the Russian peninsula Kamchatka I experienced the creepiest thing so far in my flying career,' he said.

'The closer we got, the more intense the glow became, illuminating the clouds and sky below us in a scary orange glow, in a part of the world where there was supposed to be nothing but water,' he continued.

'The only cause of this red glow that we could think of, was the explosion of a huge volcano just underneath the surface of the ocean, about 30 minutes before we overflew that exact position.'

According to discovery, instances of volcanic eruptions sparking lightning isn't an unheard of theory -- there have been proven occurrences.

While the pilot said the scenario left him and his co-pilot feeling extremely uncomfortable, he is hoping it will pay off: 'Now I'm just hoping that if a new island has been formed there [from the eruption], at least it can be named after me as the official discovered,' the pilot told Daily Mail.

Old 08-27-2014, 05:26 PM

The're Here!
Old 10-05-2014, 08:51 AM

Old 10-05-2014, 11:58 AM
EYECELLEM

extra moldy swiss cheese
Old 10-06-2014, 08:11 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Not even the monolith as in 2001.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:20 AM

Well if you haven't heard Boyd Bushman pasted away, but before he did he left some cool photos from Area 51. Here's one http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LOJe1GcWoE...%2Btech%2B.png
Old 12-17-2014, 01:22 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Old 12-19-2014, 03:51 PM

I was out near EAFB in the desert today and saw two stealth bombers in the air. I guess the movie "The Interview" has some people on edge.
Old 12-30-2014, 08:23 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Old 12-30-2014, 08:54 AM
normal aspiration

hail, i thought i was in the twighlight tread when i read this post:

"I splash a little extra fresh oil in until it drains clear just because I am a bit ****."

**** = nuts cause crazy is a 5 letter word.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:43 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Originally Posted by bbcricketta View Post
hail, i thought i was in the twighlight tread when i read this post:

"I splash a little extra fresh oil in until it drains clear just because I am a bit ****."

**** = nuts cause crazy is a 5 letter word.
I resemble that remark!
Old 12-30-2014, 06:09 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

CIA and UFOs:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ot-aliens.html

and the other half are Soviet or real?
Old 01-05-2015, 03:46 PM

Strange thing happened today, I went to DMV to register my car here in So Cal and I seen ONE MILLIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aliens standing in line, so I asked the person that worked there and she told me in Spanish " Libertad " Your going to the moon Alice!
Old 01-05-2015, 07:47 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Strange thing happened today, I went to DMV to register my car here in So Cal and I seen ONE MILLIONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aliens standing in line, so I asked the person that worked there and she told me in Spanish " Libertad " Your going to the moon Alice!
Yes indeedy. Have seen a number of news stories on the lines going out the door for individuals who are not in the country legally. Glad I can do stuff online and by mail. Those individuals also get free community college (Folsom) while my son had to pay tuition as he was a legal resident of the golden state. Ah yes. Dreamers. Dream on.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:52 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Old 01-10-2015, 08:57 AM

Hey Cos caught this in SoCal, maybe the UFO's are coming down causing the BOOMS! This Alien got out just in time. Check it out, https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...E1xcYXTZJI#t=0

Last edited by chazdawg35; 01-10-2015 at 09:04 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:27 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

I did actually see that. It seemed a bit odd to me. Normally (!) there is some kind of a trail left. It gives me the feeling it is CGI.

Here is a bit of great Chinese rocketry in action by the proletariat:

http://observationdeck.io9.com/amazi...nch-1674815939
Old 01-10-2015, 12:06 PM

COOL Cos, got to get me one of those for 4th of July!
Old 01-20-2015, 04:04 PM

OK Cos I'm putting you to the test. In this video taken in Massachusetts shows a UFO releasing orb's under it. To my understanding it is trying to communicate using morse code. The larger orb is representing the dash and the smaller orb's representing the dot. If you read it in order I get( E N D R F EL 5 ESE I E ) the first word END makes me nervous, What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p4jxRPCaz8#t=0

Last edited by chazdawg35; 01-20-2015 at 04:10 PM. Reason: video
Old 01-21-2015, 07:19 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

OK Cos I'm putting you to the test. In this video taken in Massachusetts shows a UFO releasing orb's under it. To my understanding it is trying to communicate using morse code. The larger orb is representing the dash and the smaller orb's representing the dot. If you read it in order I get( E N D R F EL 5 ESE I E ) the first word END makes me nervous, What do you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p4jxRPCaz8#t=0
I am not a video expert by any means but 3 things hit me right off the bat.
The first is the frozen night scene. No flickering, no traffic, no traffic lights, absolutely nothing happens. Its fixed like a still photo. I spend a fair amount of time looking at the night ground for airports (and targets)
The second is the person filming and other background voices do not, IMO, match what is occurring. Something is off. (I never saw the color orange too)
The third is this would have been widely reported and gone viral. If this was real, tons of folks would have seen it and captured it on video (including security cameras)

Its phony baloney.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 01-21-2015 at 10:48 AM.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:07 AM

Some EXCELENT points that I missed. I knew if I asked a pro I would get the logical answer. You did happen to work on the Blue Book Projects.
Old 03-02-2015, 10:44 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

If I was a betting man, I would say it was one of two things:
1) The Chinese hit it with a laser.
2) We hit it with a laser to test our system.

A US military satellite exploded after detecting an unexplained “sudden spike in temperature”, sending dozens of chunks of debris tumbling into different orbits around Earth.
Civilian company CelesTrak was first to notice the explosion of the once-secret weather satellite and the US Air Force subsequently confirmed that it had been lost.
The satellite was an ageing component of the Defense Meteorological Satellite Program which the US military began developing the in the 1960s to help plan reconnaissance and surveillance missions. In 1972 the system was declassified, and data made available to civilian scientists.
The lost satellite was the 13th to be launched as part of DMSP, designated DMSP-F13, and had been in Earth orbit since 1995.
Air Force Space Command confirmed to SpaceNews.com that the “catastrophic event” came after “a sudden spike in temperature” was detected, followed by “an unrecoverable loss of attitude control”.
While operators were deciding how to “render the vehicle safe” they detected a debris cloud which indicated that the satellite had been destroyed.
The explosion has caused at least 43 pieces of debris to scatter into orbit, which are now being tracked by the US Air Force.
Air Force Col. John Giles, the Joint Space Operations Center’s director, told SpaceNews.com: “While the initial response is complete, JSpOC personnel will continue to assess this event to learn more about what happened and what it will mean for users within this orbit.”
Due to the age of DMSP-F13 it was no longer a critical part of the network, and the US government expects that its loss will cause only a “slight reduction” in real-time weather data.
Like all DMSP satellites it orbited the earth at an altitude of around 500 miles in a “sun-synchronous orbit” – meaning that they flew in a path taking in the north and south poles.
On each path around the earth, which took roughly 101 minutes, they would see a slightly different part of the planet. This would give each satellite a complete view of the entire planet’s surface twice a day.
Old 03-14-2015, 11:49 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

More booming noises, in Washington State.

http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/ar...NEWS/303139960
Old 03-19-2015, 08:01 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Night sky flashes in Russia captured on dash cams:

http://rt.com/news/241629-russia-ufo-flash-light/
Old 03-31-2015, 10:39 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

More on the sky flashes, no idea:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...e-coming-from/
Old 04-01-2015, 08:45 AM
THE STIG

Originally Posted by cosmomiller View Post
Here is something else for you "Zone" fans. Here is groundbreaking news from CNN. I had no idea. I am glad to report Airbus does not suffer from the problem of struggling for altitude when the fuel tanks are empty.

Old 04-02-2015, 06:04 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

LOL! We use that slide in our training program all the time! Just about everytime I have personal knowledge of something that has been reported in the news, there has always been significant error.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:35 AM

Hey Cos you been flying ops missions in Bakersfield area in the past few days. People are seeing strange things in the skies.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:31 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Have not been flying over Bakersfield and I have not heard about anything there. Fill me in.

Saw this, thought about a new post, but I guess it may fit here. The future is here, my new "puppy" to go out on a jog with:

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...jvHYbZ9w?rel=0
Old 04-13-2015, 11:57 AM

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Twilight "S" Zone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.