Off-Topic Forum for the discussion of anything that doesn't fit into one of the other forums.

The Twilight "S" Zone

Old 03-30-2014, 02:33 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Originally Posted by flyingarmadillo View Post
USAF Special Ops has a base at Cannon AFB - less than a 1/2 hour flying time from Amarillo - good candidate for some type of drone. There's also major training route pretty close Amarillo that B-1s fly all the time. Could just be a bad picture of a B-1 with the wings at about 3/4 sweep. And Holloman AFB is about an hour 1/2 away and flies F-22 Raptors.
All good points but I can tell you that is not a B-1. I can also tell you that is not a Raptor and it is not an F 35 Lightning either. It may or may not be a drone. It is at an altitude that would be ideal for a human crew but the push is on for autonomous flight; that is what my wager would be but you never know.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 03-30-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 02:42 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

The big push is on for autonomous flight so I would wager on that. I would be surprised if we were NOT seeing lots of new shapes, some shapes are without the benefit of man:

Aerodynamics in minds, some shapes just lend themselves to certain applications and many guys find them the "go to" objects and shapes.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 03-30-2014 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:26 PM
normal aspiration

saw a b-2 years ago at an air show. they flew it in to marietta, georgia from missouri for a fly by. beautiful craft but certainly other worldly at that moment in time. it looked like a huge boomerang as it banked past and was gone.

cosmo: your pictograph gets the bb blue ribbon seal of approval, granted this 30th day of march, 2014.

Last edited by bbcricketta; 03-31-2014 at 05:32 AM. Reason: confused
Old 03-31-2014, 05:40 AM
normal aspiration

where is that triple 7? why are they certain that it is in the south indian ocean? is it because of that last sat contact? think they are gonna find it? i think it is in pakistan at this moment being prepped for a nuclear mission. the pakis do has the BOMB, don'tcha know?

nuthin' can stop the al-quay-duh air corp--sung to the tune of the air force song.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:47 AM

Yea BB but I think along with the Nukes there will be Biological weapons on board too. If someone spots and tries to shoot it down that would be a mess.
Old 03-31-2014, 06:07 AM
normal aspiration

chaz, i like the way you think. always go with the worst case scenerio.

here's a little chuckle from motha russia for you. i don't usually post this kinda thaing and it almost ends like i want it to. frozen rooskieland looks like my kinda place----driving looks like the daily commute in the ATL except no one in the ATL is stopping--if you did you would either get runned over or shot.

Old 03-31-2014, 08:06 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Originally Posted by bbcricketta View Post
where is that triple 7? why are they certain that it is in the south indian ocean? is it because of that last sat contact? think they are gonna find it? i think it is in pakistan at this moment being prepped for a nuclear mission. the pakis do has the BOMB, don'tcha know?

nuthin' can stop the al-quay-duh air corp--sung to the tune of the air force song.
Could be chilling with Amelia Earhart and company. I am leaning to the really bad fire scenario with that fire knocking out systems and the pilots turning to the nearest suitable field. With the lithiums Ion battery fire (they had them in the cargo compartment) the poor pilots lost control. The plane just flew on its its "trimmed" state (take your hand off the wheel of Stewie on the freeway with throttle set and see how far you can go) so its possible the plane came down short of its theoretical range. I have heard the altitude ranged from FL450 to 250. That could happen in unmanaged flight. The plane at 450 will slow down (throttles need to be higher there) so it will stall and settle at 250. It may even speed up again and climb repeating the process.

Years from now somebody will be hiking in the rain forest. "Hey, look at that!....

It will come to this:

We know were it is from our submarines picking up the ping. We have to keep that info close for national security and so we will generate a rational excuse to "have" that info: it was our ships that picked it up.

Its location is not found before pinging ends and will be found later from imaging the floor. Could be years.

Its location is not found before pinging ends and will be found on land at some point.

Its location is not found before pinging ends and never will be.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 03-31-2014 at 08:11 AM.
Old 03-31-2014, 05:28 PM

I found it! Name:  036-2.jpg
Views: 25
Size:  104.9 KB
Old 04-01-2014, 06:54 PM
normal aspiration

"...when somethin' heavy hit me like an atomic bum..."

also the likely resting place of our 777. great song from the '50s.
Old 04-01-2014, 07:13 PM
normal aspiration

easy ID. B-58 Hustler.

maybe the XB-70?

course, now, neither of these pups has flown in 40 or so years...
Old 04-01-2014, 07:22 PM
normal aspiration

since i have slipped back into the 1950s and into aeroplanes, i thought i would throw this up there. beautiful aircraft. i watched thousands of these take off and land at morris field, charlotte municipal, douglas municipal, whatever / however you remember it.
Old 04-01-2014, 09:07 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

since i have slipped back into the 1950s and into aeroplanes, i thought i would throw this up there. beautiful aircraft. i watched thousands of these take off and land at morris field, charlotte municipal, douglas municipal, whatever / however you remember it.
Super Connie was a great, sexy airplane. If Marilyn Monroe was an airplane, she would be a Super Connie.
NWA flew them.

Sometimes you never know what kind of heavenly bodies you may see when flying:

Name:  LandingDistractions.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  40.3 KB
Old 04-02-2014, 05:18 AM
normal aspiration

msut be a bush pilot!^^
Old 04-02-2014, 08:36 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Okay Zone fans, this is a picture of space clouds. I took it myself near Greenland heading east. This was to the north. Any idea how these form? They are called Noctilucent Clouds.
Old 04-03-2014, 10:27 AM

Ask Google and you get http://www.atoptics.co.uk/highsky/nlc2.htm

Jon
Old 04-03-2014, 01:50 PM

Thanks, Jon, that was very interesting and informative. Two of the very basic fundamentals of this web site!!!
Old 04-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Could be this: http://singularityhub.com/2011/05/20...s-phantom-ray/

The planform is pretty similar.
Old 04-04-2014, 08:55 AM
normal aspiration

look at these clouds. any idea of how they are formed? they are fluffy and white. are these cumulus? need a cloud expert. how do these clouds tie into the internet? are they part of The Cloud? that is as much a mystery to me as that flyover, these UFOs, and the disappearance of that 777.

Old 04-05-2014, 10:09 AM
THE STIG

I'm hungry for dessert all of a sudden.......
Old 04-05-2014, 04:37 PM

chaz, i like the way you think. always go with the worst case scenerio.

here's a little chuckle from motha russia for you. i don't usually post this kinda thaing and it almost ends like i want it to. frozen rooskieland looks like my kinda place----driving looks like the daily commute in the ATL except no one in the ATL is stopping--if you did you would either get runned over or shot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX3z05ro69s
Use the weapons that you have.

Jon
Old 04-05-2014, 05:03 PM

AWSOME DUDE! I want to see under the clouds.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:24 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Originally Posted by chazdawg35 View Post
AWSOME DUDE! I want to see under the clouds.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 04-05-2014 at 07:28 PM.
Old 05-15-2014, 02:58 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Next subject: Ignition Sources. Fires. Take a look at this:

SAN DIEGO, Calif. (KABC) -- Eight of the nine fires in San Diego County have a suspicious ignition point.

The fires were not started normally, sources told ABC affiliate KGTV on Thursday.

In total, the fires have burned more than 9,000 acres in hot and dry conditions, causing more evacuations and power outages.

The San Diego County Sheriff's Department expanded mandatory evacuations for residents near the "Cocos Fire," which broke out in the city of San Marcos.

Residents from the areas of Questhaven, Harmony Grove and parts of Elfin Forest in San Marcos and neighboring unincorporated areas were asked to evacuate.

On Wednesday, all neighborhoods south of San Marcos Boulevard. That includes Discovery Hills, Discovery Meadows, Coronado Hills and San Elijo Hills were asked to evacuate, officials said.

An evacuation shelter was set up at Mission Hills High School, 1 Mission Hills Court.

The fire spread over 800 acres and was 5 percent contained Thursday morning. Three homes were destroyed, CAL FIRE officials said.

Crews from Orange County arrived overnight to battle the fire. Adam Loeser with the Fullerton and Brea fire departments said he was worried about the unknown terrain.

"The challenge so far has been trying to figure out the lay of the land, since a lot of us got here in the night time hours," Loeser said.

San Diego County declared a local emergency on Wednesday for the nine fires throughout the area.

End of Story Quote.

Aliens causing these fires? Nope. I became aware (loose intentional term) two years ago that the US has received threats by members of the religion of peace that one of the ways they intend to wage war on our soil is through wildfires. The bad guys know it is difficult to trace, absorbs lots of money and manpower as well as loss of life and structures.

It was interesting to see HOW MANY fires have been started suspiciously in many places. It was fascinating to see how you could tell they were linked and not random events. (The linkage was provided by intel folks and mathematicians) This has caught the attention of the highest levels of government but this is not for public dissemination. To inflammatory, no pun intended, for the public. They might see a undesired connection with those members of a particular faith.

We really are at war.
Old 05-16-2014, 04:46 AM

Good point Cosmo, and my friend told me yesterday that some fires were started in the Los Angeles area as well. One caused the 405 freeway to shut down, a lot of problems with that.
Old 05-24-2014, 05:06 AM

Take a look at this pic of the Moon, looks like they are setting up for an INVASION!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-CTOcME6PNu...eeb84fc114.jpg
Old 05-24-2014, 09:19 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Bastards! Make sure you have at least one car with old style distributor (no electronic ignition or chips anywhere) so you can't be shut down by those powers that may be, and also gang bangers shorting out your car with a stun gun so they can get at you!
Old 05-25-2014, 06:16 AM
normal aspiration

Take a look at this pic of the Moon, looks like they are setting up for an INVASION!

looks like a little mold on the old green cheese.
Old 05-25-2014, 10:18 AM

looks like a little mold on the old green cheese.
Internal mold is what makes white cheese green.

Jon
Old 05-25-2014, 02:21 PM

It's all fun and games until I become your leader!
Name:  061.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  128.9 KB
Old 05-28-2014, 06:45 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Last week coming back from Bangkok, we were over some waypoints that Malaysian 370 was over before going dark. We got a traffic call at 12 o'clock and there went a Malaysian 777 right under us. "We found it"!! we exclaimed. If only we had it on video.

So the pings detected were not from the missing triple. If anyone has heard the pings, it is our subs but they cannot divulge the information. We are about to have a mystery on our hands like Amelia. We may never know the location of that airplane.

Still think it was a LiPo fire.
Old 05-29-2014, 05:16 AM

I have a feeling that plane will turn up in the future. Speaking of planes, this morning I went outside to a beautiful day with blue skies. Only to notice a series of white trails in the sky, like skywriting. So I Google it and it said they were CHEMTRAILS I was kind of disturbed about the story behind them. Many dismiss them as CONTRAILS but reading further on it was said they disappear in the sky and don't linger as the other trails do. So Cosmo do you have any input on what they could be?
Old 05-29-2014, 08:43 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

I have a feeling that plane will turn up in the future. Speaking of planes, this morning I went outside to a beautiful day with blue skies. Only to notice a series of white trails in the sky, like skywriting. So I Google it and it said they were CHEMTRAILS I was kind of disturbed about the story behind them. Many dismiss them as CONTRAILS but reading further on it was said they disappear in the sky and don't linger as the other trails do. So Cosmo do you have any input on what they could be?
Chemtrails are what they are but you will see them where you would expect to see them: associated with announced arial spraying or agriculture. I myself have never seen them because they occur at lower altitudes so there is no condensation.

What you are seeing (as long as it is not from Vandenburg or other military ops) are contrails. Some come and go quickly. Depends on the air at the altitude when they were formed. You may see them become distorted, a sign of turbulence or presence of the tropopause. They may linger or dissipate quickly. I was aware and actually was well acquainted with BW work in this area but I can assure you can discount the conspiracy theories here.
Old 05-29-2014, 10:13 AM

Glad to hear that, now I can go back out an wash my car. LOL! The way the web site said I might become deformed or something
Old 06-11-2014, 10:55 AM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Okay Twilight S fans, as the 777 has not been found resting with Amelia's Lockheed, we now turn our attention to the bizarre world of ancient art. Here is a 2 minute video of history that is pretty good but the aspect of evolution is the catalyst for this next discussion group. You can bypass the video and go directly to the second link if you wish.

http://marcbrecy.perso.neuf.fr/history.html

This link has a good list of ancient art items that depict extinct dinosaurs. How did they know? I had heard of the ones from South America and I just flew with a gentleman from Texas who described fossil examples of dinosaur footprints mingled with human ones. That got me going. Maybe you will get going.

Lunar dust accretion to follow.

http://www.genesispark.com/exhibits/...ient/dinosaur/

Last edited by cosmomiller; 06-11-2014 at 11:04 AM.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:37 PM

Anybody see the strange lights in So Cal Costa Mesa area? All over the news, can't wait until they tell us about the underwater alien base of the coast of Malibu.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:48 PM
normal aspiration

dinos and men together at the same time. hard to believe.

more on the SOCAL lights, chaz. i hear there are a lot of aliens in malibu.
Old 06-26-2014, 02:23 PM

dinos and men together at the same time. hard to believe.

more on the SOCAL lights, chaz. i hear there are a lot of aliens in malibu.
Mostly from China -- whas 'appinng as in From East LA.

Jon
Old 06-26-2014, 04:15 PM

Old 06-26-2014, 04:16 PM

Hope your ARMED Jon, LOL!
Old 06-26-2014, 07:16 PM

Yep. Got one right one, one left one.

Jon

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: The Twilight "S" Zone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.