bilmil - S2000 Forums

Java's Just Drivin' A place to talk about the joys of driving the S2000

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2017, 01:45 PM   #1
bilmilharley

bilmil

just a word to all you folks that I still have my s2000 2005 model. 26k miles. sits in the garage most of the time under a cover. still a cherry car. I start it up and move it about every two weeks. when I do get a chance to drive it on my fantastic country roads I always need to feel the v-tec surge. love it to death and it still looks better than any other car in it's class. sold my Harley and motorhome last year so the 2000 is my last great love. gettin' old. hang in there everybody. hope my solution to heat soak helped someone. later..bilmil
bilmilharley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 05:33 AM   #2
THE STIG

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilmilharley View Post
just a word to all you folks that I still have my s2000 2005 model. 26k miles. sits in the garage most of the time under a cover. still a cherry car. I start it up and move it about every two weeks. when I do get a chance to drive it on my fantastic country roads I always need to feel the v-tec surge. love it to death and it still looks better than any other car in it's class. sold my Harley and motorhome last year so the 2000 is my last great love. gettin' old. hang in there everybody. hope my solution to heat soak helped someone. later..bilmil

Good to see you are still hanging around! Good to hear from you!
Switchblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2017, 06:47 AM   #3
Never Slow down

Funny about getting older is that I still feel like a kid inside at 60 and my S2000 confirms this every time I drive it.
Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote