looking to buy my first s2000 need some opinions

Old 09-04-2012, 12:16 PM
  #81  
Hybrid Hater
 
0tyrael0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Posts: 2,446
It looks nice, probably extremely loud though. Im not totally against mods, but if you buy a modded car it really helps to buy it form the owner.
0tyrael0 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:02 AM
  #82  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
bkresge is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 AM
  #83  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by 0tyrael0 View Post
It looks nice, probably extremely loud though. Im not totally against mods, but if you buy a modded car it really helps to buy it form the owner.
loud as in the exhaust? or loud as in appearance? and the way this dealer talked it was like he was selling the car for a friend so he said he was going to call him and call me back to get the bottom line he would go, if i do buy a modded one i would like to get all service records and possibly talk to the last owner, he told me the guy did just buy a zhp from them so thats a really good sign
bkresge is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
  #84  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 27
I have an 06 for sale. PM me if you are interested.
ethankz750 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 11:56 AM
  #85  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by ethankz750 View Post
I have an 06 for sale. PM me if you are interested.
Thanks for the interest but i need to buy from a dealer for the purpose of financing and trading my car in
bkresge is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM
  #86  
Hybrid Hater
 
0tyrael0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Posts: 2,446
Originally Posted by bkresge View Post
loud as in the exhaust? or loud as in appearance? and the way this dealer talked it was like he was selling the car for a friend so he said he was going to call him and call me back to get the bottom line he would go, if i do buy a modded one i would like to get all service records and possibly talk to the last owner, he told me the guy did just buy a zhp from them so thats a really good sign
Loud as in exhaust.
0tyrael0 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:40 PM
  #87  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by 0tyrael0 View Post
Loud as in exhaust.
ohh lol i like loud
bkresge is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 PM
  #88  
House of CR.
 
Vanishing Point's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Parker, Texas
Posts: 1,891
^^^
You and the police will become infinitely better acquainted.
Vanishing Point is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 03:49 PM
  #89  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Vanishing Point View Post
^^^
You and the police will become infinitely better acquainted.
hipower is that loud? i watched youtube videos and it dosent seem that loud lol
bkresge is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 05:19 PM
  #90  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 27
Originally Posted by bkresge View Post
Thanks for the interest but i need to buy from a dealer for the purpose of financing and trading my car in
Where are you located? If its close to Dallas, we can do a dealer trade. I'm looking at a car there.
ethankz750 is offline  
Old 09-05-2012, 05:32 PM
  #91  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
i'm in virginia so dallas is a pretty far hike haha
bkresge is offline  
Old 10-15-2012, 02:06 PM
  #92  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
alright guys opening this back up, update is that i just recently sold my car privatley and now can start looking privately so if anyone knows of someone selling an S around 14k or 15k let me know
bkresge is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 05:40 AM
  #93  
THE STIG
 
Switchblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NAZARETH, PA
Posts: 8,311
Craigslist??
Switchblade is offline  
Old 10-16-2012, 06:12 AM
  #94  
Master Debater
 
Gadgetmanconnor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: louisville, ky
Posts: 376
Originally Posted by bkresge View Post
alright guys opening this back up, update is that i just recently sold my car privatley and now can start looking privately so if anyone knows of someone selling an S around 14k or 15k let me know
I got you! check out my pics on my profile. Its for sale
Gadgetmanconnor is offline  
Old 10-17-2012, 05:05 PM
  #95  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Originally Posted by Gadgetmanconnor View Post
I got you! check out my pics on my profile. Its for sale
its nice how much what year and milage?
bkresge is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 04:51 PM
  #96  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
Search is finally over! new owner of ap1 BB so exited!
bkresge is offline  
Old 10-20-2012, 05:37 PM
  #97  
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 3,754
Congrats!
RMurphy is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 05:53 AM
  #98  
THE STIG
 
Switchblade's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NAZARETH, PA
Posts: 8,311
Originally Posted by bkresge View Post
Search is finally over! new owner of ap1 BB so exited!
Congrats! Post some pics and look for the secret compartment!
Switchblade is offline  
Old 10-22-2012, 09:11 AM
  #99  
Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 49
will do! and already found it lol
bkresge is offline  
Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 AM
  #100  
Master Debater
 
Gadgetmanconnor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: louisville, ky
Posts: 376
crap i forgot about this thread! could of sold it.
Gadgetmanconnor is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Sindered
Honda S2000 For Sale
5
06-11-2014 10:04 AM
kingstarlet
Wheels / Tires / Suspension
3
04-18-2013 08:51 AM
nismofan240
Wheels / Tires / Suspension
7
04-03-2011 09:30 PM
Old Dood
Wheels / Tires / Suspension
0
12-23-2008 08:22 PM
PRB2000
Wheels / Tires / Suspension
5
12-20-2008 11:03 AM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: looking to buy my first s2000 need some opinions


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.