FS 2004 with 6,900 Miles with or without hardtop

Old 06-27-2011, 09:21 AM

Sold! Sold! Sold! FS 2004 with 6,900 Miles with or without hardtop

Thanks to all for your positive comments about this pristine car. Has been sold and now my search for a low mileage CR Apex Blue Pearl goes into high gear. Please let me know if you have one for sale!!!

Price reduced $1,400 For Sale 2004 Honda S2000 with Hardtop!!

This 04 is a 10 of 10 and the finest you will find. It has only 6900 miles!! There are no dings, chips and the paint is excellent. The soft top shows no signs of wear and looks like new with 303 protectant. The car is only driven in the summer months and has been covered and stored in a garage in the winter. Sebring Silver Metallic with all black interior. The car is stock with exception of the items listed below. The following items make this S2000 unique

Actually mileage is 6,900 +$$?????

Ziebart installed a clear bra on the front bumper, front of the fenders, hood and outside mirrors. Also, the Ziebart Diamond Gloss was applied to the entire car and hardtop + $800

New OEM tires were installed at 5700 miles. So you have an almost new set of tires with less the 900 miles on all four tires +$900.

Oil changed using Mobil One synthetic and all fluids checked and approved by a Honda Certified Mechanic.

A new OEM Hardtop was installed in February 2011 by Hardtop Guy. It is Berlina Black and probably one of the last available hardtops +$3,400

This car needs nothing and is ready to go with a hardtop that has only been out of my garage on 4 occasions.

Price is $21,200 I will only accept a cash buyer. No checks. If you don't want the hardtop, car only is $19,000. I will not sell the top separately until the car sells. The car is located in Northeast Indiana. I have not shipped a car before, but will work with your shipper. I will work with you on arrangements to pick up or deliver the car. My zip code is 46555.

PM me for any questions or additional picture requests.

Name:  DSC_2583.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  147.9 KB

Name:  DSC_2748.jpg
Views: 526
Size:  109.6 KB

Name:  DSC_2571.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  DSC_2580.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  113.0 KB

Name:  DSC_2582.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  121.5 KB

Name:  DSC_2585.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  150.9 KB

Name:  DSC_2790.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  55.2 KB

Last edited by Lil Tippy; 07-07-2011 at 06:07 PM.
Old 06-27-2011, 09:40 AM
House of CR.

A fine example of a very clean '04 S, here's hoping it finds an owner that will appreciate it!
Old 06-27-2011, 03:07 PM

Love your ABP CR, just what I am looking for. Want to trade

Originally Posted by Vanishing Point View Post
A fine example of a very clean '04 S, here's hoping it finds an owner that will appreciate it!
Old 06-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Hybrid Hater

Thats a nice looking S. Someone should pick it up
Old 06-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Got S2000?

So you want $20 grand in actual, green cash??? Like, a suitcase full of bills??

Shady transaction.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:28 PM

That would be nice and would be preferred. But will accept a bank certified cashier's check and will release title when check clears. If you think it is shady, then show up with a check and you will own the car.

Please try and be positive, I have bought and sold many vehicles. I don't appreciate your comments when you have nothing to rely on. I deal very fairly with people and welcome all questions.

Originally Posted by Jim21680 View Post
So you want $20 grand in actual, green cash??? Like, a suitcase full of bills??

Shady transaction.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:00 PM
Got S2000?

Oh I'm positive, as that is one hell of a nice S2000. But I just had this mental picture of some stranger showing up at your doorstep carrying 30 lbs of paper money (and probably carrying something else too).

At that point, I'd be more concerned as the seller rather than the buyer.

Best'a luck.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:21 PM

Understand and appreciate your concern. I have sold cars for cash, but not in the 20K area and make a discount. Easier to release title with cash in hand.

Thanks again and I will watch my step with a cash buyer.

Originally Posted by Jim21680 View Post
Oh I'm positive, as that is one hell of a nice S2000. But I just had this mental picture of some stranger showing up at your doorstep carrying 30 lbs of paper money (and probably carrying something else too).

At that point, I'd be more concerned as the seller rather than the buyer.

Best'a luck.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Mr. Riley Wilson

Before I would consider, why would you be selling such a nice car? No offense, but it would matter, from a buyer's perspective. These are tight times and people aren't in a buying mood. You're price is, IMHO, a bit pricey. I purchased an 03 with 16,700 for $15,000. I believe your car is in a little better condition however.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:43 PM

Fair question. I want to buy a CR.

Every car has it's value and price. With nearly new tires, invisible bra, etc. the buyer will have a great car that can be driven for many miles and will need nothing other then normal service for oil changes. Nothing else is needed.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Charlie Croker View Post
Before I would consider, why would you be selling such a nice car? No offense, but it would matter, from a buyer's perspective. These are tight times and people aren't in a buying mood. You're price is, IMHO, a bit pricey. I purchased an 03 with 16,700 for $15,000. I believe your car is in a little better condition however.
Old 06-27-2011, 07:58 PM
Mr. Riley Wilson

Originally Posted by Lil Tippy View Post
Fair question. I want to buy a CR.

Every car has it's value and price. With nearly new tires, invisible bra, etc. the buyer will have a great car that can be driven for many miles and will need nothing other then normal service for oil changes. Nothing else is needed.

Thanks.
Lil,

Okay, thanks!

I went out to auto trader.com to check out pricing. I saw your car out there. Well, from my experience, the add ons usually don't make that much difference, at least from a car dealership. I once had a custom stealth, stereo system In a Camaro SS LS1, that I personally built, custom sub enclosures , 2 JL Audio 12" subs, Focal K's, Alpine stereo,......etc. They only offered wholesale blue book.

I purchased an S strictly for the convertible top. I am curious, can the soft top be used with the hard top? I like my yellow S, but keep kicking myself for not waiting for the Sebring Silver. Yours looks to be pristine!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:28 PM

Lil,
I am curious, can the soft top be used with the hard top?
Yes, but so long as the hardtop is on the car, the softop must be folded down.
Old 06-28-2011, 04:58 AM

Yes, soft top fold down into the boot and the hardtop goes on with no problem. It probably takes me less then 5 minutes and I do it by myself. Hardtop weighs 44 lbs.

The next S2000 you look at, check the tires to see when they need to be replaced and then price a set. Look for chips on the front bumper, hood and check cost to touch up and repaint. I think new owner will appreciate the nearly new tires and invisible bra.

Thanks.

Lil,

Okay, thanks!

I went out to auto trader.com to check out pricing. I saw your car out there. Well, from my experience, the add ons usually don't make that much difference, at least from a car dealership. I once had a custom stealth, stereo system In a Camaro SS LS1, that I personally built, custom sub enclosures , 2 JL Audio 12" subs, Focal K's, Alpine stereo,......etc. They only offered wholesale blue book.

I purchased an S strictly for the convertible top. I am curious, can the soft top be used with the hard top? I like my yellow S, but keep kicking myself for not waiting for the Sebring Silver. Yours looks to be pristine!
Old 06-28-2011, 05:55 AM

Nice car. Ignore the snipping.

I've got a friend looking to step up from an GPW/Red AP1 (with only 13,000 miles on it). I'll tell him about your offering.

Very best of luck.
Old 06-28-2011, 07:31 AM

thanks for the positive and I appreciate you passing along the information.

Originally Posted by L8Apex View Post
Nice car. Ignore the snipping.

I've got a friend looking to step up from an GPW/Red AP1 (with only 13,000 miles on it). I'll tell him about your offering.

Very best of luck.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:13 AM
(deactivated account)

Originally Posted by Lil Tippy View Post
... I think new owner will appreciate the nearly new tires and invisible bra.

Thanks.
Who wouldn't appreciate invisible bras?

Does your hoist for the hardtop avoid compressing the window seals? I want to buy or put something like that together, but want something that avoids touching any of the rubber seals.

(and I know you acknowledged it, but I thought the question around the logistics of a $20K cash transaction was fair. I know I wouldn't walk out of a bank with that much cash. Wire transfers are safe, and don't need a briefcase.)
Old 06-28-2011, 10:17 AM

Ask Superman about the invisible bras

The hoist does not compress the seals. The bar partially supporting the top is wrapped in foam. I have seen no negative wear. Makes it very easy for one person to install and remove the hardtop. Less then 5 minutes.

Originally Posted by rotordyn View Post
Who wouldn't appreciate invisible bras?

Does your hoist for the hardtop avoid compressing the window seals? I want to buy or put something like that together, but want something that avoids touching any of the rubber seals.

(and I know you acknowledged it, but I thought the question around the logistics of a $20K cash transaction was fair. I know I wouldn't walk out of a bank with that much cash. Wire transfers are safe, and don't need a briefcase.)
Old 06-29-2011, 06:56 AM
House of CR.

GLWS! You have a very nice S2000 that has been well maintained and shows it! When you sell this car if I can help you locate the perfect CR let me know, I can point you toward several currently for sale.

~Steven
Old 07-12-2011, 05:56 AM

if your willing to part out the hardtop please give me a pm
Old 07-12-2011, 08:49 PM

I think price is good. after all this is pretty much a new car.
Old 07-16-2011, 06:12 AM

I believe the car has been sold, heading to west coast as I recall.
Old 07-16-2011, 10:14 AM

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Yes, car has been sold

Originally Posted by AHudson View Post
I believe the car has been sold, heading to west coast as I recall.