Exhaust

Old 11-15-2007, 07:00 AM

Exhaust

I am currently so confused about exhaust that will work well with the s2k. some say only spoon will work some say mugen some say toda and HKS. I am liking the sound of HKS because it is soft but angry when you need it to be. what is your recommendation?
Old 11-15-2007, 07:27 AM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

I have Comptech, one of my friends has Mugen, another has Invidia. They're all good and all have been designed for S2000's. Find one you like and buy it (but don't expect any great horsepower gains).
Old 11-15-2007, 04:12 PM
"Enjoy the drive"

Originally Posted by kgf3076 View Post
I have Comptech, one of my friends has Mugen, another has Invidia. They're all good and all have been designed for S2000's. Find one you like and buy it (but don't expect any great horsepower gains).

Agreed. I have had the OEM exhaust, RM Racing and now CT. You may save some weight and change the sound, but as for WHP gains, don't expect much.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Exhaust

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.