Turbo or Supercharger??

Old 07-08-2013, 11:37 AM
normal aspiration

sheesh, kg, you is an ol' ***** if you remembers toni.

looks like a miss clairol girl--"only your hairdresser knows for sure." sorry 'bout the belly jewelry, but no decals.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:30 PM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

Originally Posted by bbcricketta View Post

sheesh, kg, you is an ol' ***** if you remembers toni.
And that's a surprise? Ask Junior a couple of messages up if he remembers Toni. He probably doesn't remember much of anything.

Originally Posted by bbcricketta View Post
looks like a miss clairol girl--"only your hairdresser knows for sure." sorry 'bout the belly jewelry, but no decals.
She's sitting on a Nissan, the ink is probably a "tramp stamp" on the 'tother side.
Old 07-09-2013, 05:58 AM
normal aspiration

Name:  dsc03862.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  36.2 KB
Old 07-10-2013, 08:25 AM

Originally Posted by kgf3076 View Post
Junior, I was driving high-horsepower vehicles of all types while you were still in diapers (if you're even out of them). I have probably driven more and different types of vehicles than you've ever had the opportunity to ride in, much less own. My father was an automotive engineer (if you know and understand what that means) and I spent most of my formative years (if you know what THAT means) in, under, around and with 2 and 4 wheel vehicles. You can talk all you want about SRt-4s, I see so many of them around that they're practically a nuisance. Must be that great Chrysler engineering. The fact that you chose to answer a posting that was almost as old as you appear to be says a lot about how observant you are. Don't mess with your superiors, you'll only have your hind-parts handed to you in a bag. Incidentally, I don't "hate on" Srt's, I dislike people who come out of nowhere with no track record of any kind declaring themselves "experts" on anything. You may like SRT's...okay, I like espresso, so what? You don't exactly have a long and illustrious posting history here (one rant, followed by a second rant) isn't exactly a track record to aim for.
the explain why you are so damn ignorant lol please track record ...? as if that matters this is just one of thousands of forums and im glad this other guy has the time to check my grammar and punctuation lol ... two losers who have to lie about **** just to justify themselves lol... smh if your father was an engineer and loved all kinds of different cars then he would tell you your a damn idiot i dont dislike any one particular car nor do i say just cuz i see one kid with one that all the owners of that particular car is a 16 year old boy so if you want to defend or be part that that pathetic car culture of hate by all means im arguing with some idiots that cant simply just see that they are the problem today with car culture ... bunch of idiots hating on some one else preference on a vehicle..... so if this is what this forum has to offer a bunch of douchebags then im not missing out on **** lol enjoy being right only cuz another idiot agrees with you when you move on to another car your simply just going to trash talk the s2000 and then another car and so on till you finaly realize your just another hater lol... pathetic
Old 07-10-2013, 10:51 AM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

Originally Posted by nsty_loki View Post
the explain why you are so damn ignorant lol please track record ...? as if that matters this is just one of thousands of forums and im glad this other guy has the time to check my grammar and punctuation lol
With all those other "thousands of forums" too bad you decided to drop your spew on this one. Nobody can "check your grammar" because you don't seem to know what the word means.
... two losers who have to lie about **** just to justify themselves lol...
No, there's only one of you and that's about 30 too many. I'm sure your mother (grudgingly) appreciates whatever small bit of humanity she can find in you.
smh if your father was an engineer and loved all kinds of different cars then he would tell you your a damn idiot
And apparently, you have a problem with both reading and reading comprehension. My father was not only an engineer, he happened to be an AUTOMOTIVE engineer (I typed it in all caps so you can try to sound it out when you ask someone over the age of six what it means).
i dont dislike any one particular car nor do i say just cuz i see one kid with one that all the owners of that particular car is a 16 year old boy so if you want to defend or be part that that pathetic car culture of hate by all means im arguing with some idiots that cant simply just see that they are the problem today with car culture ...
Huh? What are you trying to say? Are you using the library computers again? Do they know you're illiterate? Are they still pointing you to the Kiddie reading room to keep you away from normal humanity?
bunch of idiots hating on some one else preference on a vehicle.....
Yeah, you tell them, Slippy. Who the helll are those people and why would anyone have an opinion that was different than yours. You're the only one that matters in your juvenile world, right?
so if this is what this forum has to offer a bunch of douchebags
Apparently you seem to be the only douchebag here. I'd personally never stoop to calling you names, but if you're going to do it for me...well, you know yourself better than any of us here and because of your interesting use of the English language, you have managed to call yourself names a number of times. It's quite hilarious.
then im not missing out on **** lol enjoy being right only cuz another idiot agrees with you
What other idiiot agreed with you? You really need to work on that punctuation, Slick. You've managed to call yourself a number of names (and so far, you've been right every time).
when you move on to another car your simply just going to trash talk the s2000 and then another car and so on till you finaly realize your just another hater lol... pathetic
Pathetic? Yep, you definitely qualify, but you left out moronic, idiotic, illiterate, degenerate and foul-mouthed. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll let you continue to use the computer at the library, after all, they know your mommy makes you come home before 5:00pm. Oh, and thanks for the entertainment. It's not often you get to see a donkey stand on it's hind legs and attempt to talk like a human. Oh, and please hurry back (your next work release day from the home?), you're really amusing....illiterate, uninformed, and somewhat juvenile, but amusing for all of that.

Last edited by kgf3076; 07-10-2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:10 AM
THE STIG

Hey KGF, he's not worth your time.

Old 07-10-2013, 01:29 PM
8 Hours NE of the Dragon

Originally Posted by Switchblade View Post
Hey KGF, he's not worth your time.

Oh come on, it's fun to poke them once in a while just to see them try to get their two brain cells to work.
Old 07-10-2013, 03:58 PM
EYECELLEM

the explain why you are so damn ignorant lol please track record ...? as if that matters this is just one of thousands of forums and im glad this other guy has the time to check my grammar and punctuation lol ... two losers who have to lie about **** just to justify themselves lol... smh if your father was an engineer and loved all kinds of different cars then he would tell you your a damn idiot i dont dislike any one particular car nor do i say just cuz i see one kid with one that all the owners of that particular car is a 16 year old boy so if you want to defend or be part that that pathetic car culture of hate by all means im arguing with some idiots that cant simply just see that they are the problem today with car culture ... bunch of idiots hating on some one else preference on a vehicle..... so if this is what this forum has to offer a bunch of douchebags then im not missing out on **** lol enjoy being right only cuz another idiot agrees with you when you move on to another car your simply just going to trash talk the s2000 and then another car and so on till you finaly realize your just another hater lol... pathetic
Sounds like he's trying to say something here......what that might be is anyone's guess. It's all the lol's.
Old 07-11-2013, 05:12 AM
THE STIG

Originally Posted by kgf3076 View Post
Oh come on, it's fun to poke them once in a while just to see them try to get their two brain cells to work.

That's true. Get some action on this site.....
Old 07-11-2013, 06:32 AM
normal aspiration

aussie *******

Old 07-11-2013, 06:25 PM
Hybrid Hater

Hmmm last time I checked the SRT-4 was one of the worst performance cars ever made....
Old 07-12-2013, 05:23 AM
THE STIG

Originally Posted by 0tyrael0 View Post
Hmmm last time I checked the SRT-4 was one of the worst performance cars ever made....

Yup, still is. Right up there with the early Cobalt SS.....
Old 07-12-2013, 02:32 PM
Hybrid Hater

Originally Posted by Switchblade View Post
Yup, still is. Right up there with the early Cobalt SS.....
Yeah that was bad.... What else... Pretty much any pre 2011 v6 mustang.
Old 09-18-2013, 04:38 AM

vortech kit...
Old 09-20-2013, 11:54 PM
Computer Blue

Originally Posted by SickoS2k View Post
vortech kit...
Hey man, don't try to change the subject! This is about unreadable comments, SRT's and Toni's!

What the fvk is a Toni???
Old 09-21-2013, 09:41 AM

i had a Vortech kit and it was excellent maintenance free..
Old 09-21-2013, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by S2KCRick View Post
Hey man, don't try to change the subject! This is about unreadable comments, SRT's and Toni's!

What the fvk is a Toni???

loli think Toni is some Italian guy
Old 09-21-2013, 10:45 AM

The Toni being talked about was a hair-color, permanent goo from the mid '50s or so last century.

Jon