Exterior / Detailing / Body Work Tips and tricks on how to clean the inside and outside of your S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Costco Coverking Car Covers

Old 11-14-2015, 03:47 PM
2009 Rio Yellow/A7E/A330

Costco Coverking Car Covers

Costco has Coverking "Coverbond" car covers are only $28. Excellent quality. Terrific value. Bought one for the S and another for my airport DD that needed a new one too. Can use inside or outside. I take the antenna off the S for covering. It does not have individual pockets for the mirrors but I prefer that so the cover does not advertise what kind of car it is. You can only see the bottom edge of the tires.

Description:

Coverking's Coverbond-4 Universal Cover fits most sedans and helps protect your car from the elements. Available only in gray, the cover repels outside moisture while allowing moisture to escape from within, reducing mold and mildew growth. This lightweight car cover features UV-treated polypropylene and four-layer construction with reinforced double stitched seams and non-scratch security grommets. These grommets allow you to tie down or lock the cover in place without worrying about marring your carís finish. The universal car cover features elasticized bottom hems to ensure your car is covered snugly to keep out dust and moisture.

Last edited by cosmomiller; 11-14-2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: correction
Old 11-16-2015, 06:09 AM
THE STIG

Good find Cosmo!