Rogue Tube

Old 03-01-2018, 07:44 PM

Rogue Tube

I am just about done with my Kraftwerks Supercharger install, but I am having a problem knowing what to do with what I believe is a breather hose. I have attached some pics so everyone can see what I am talking about. The car had a Comptech intake on it and this connected under the pipe on the plastic bung. There is no where to connect this to any piping on the Supercharger kit. Does anyone possibly know what exactly this is for and what I can do with it?

This is a screenshot from a CT intake and where the hose connected originally.
Old 03-03-2018, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by Tempest161 View Post
I am just about done with my Kraftwerks Supercharger install, but I am having a problem knowing what to do with what I believe is a breather hose. I have attached some pics so everyone can see what I am talking about. The car had a Comptech intake on it and this connected under the pipe on the plastic bung. There is no where to connect this to any piping on the Supercharger kit. Does anyone possibly know what exactly this is for and what I can do with it?

This is a screenshot from a CT intake and where the hose connected originally.
As far as the F/I system goes I'm not really sure if it'd use it, but that tube comes from your secondary air injection pump. Used to heat the cat during cold start up.
I happened to be looking at mine right now lol
Old 03-03-2018, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by Toyonda002 View Post
As far as the F/I system goes I'm not really sure if it'd use it, but that tube comes from your secondary air injection pump. Used to heat the cat during cold start up.
I happened to be looking at mine right now lol

Thanks for the reply Toyonda. I actually found that out earlier today from the other S2k site. Most people were just saying to put a filter on it and call it a day. Many who are using the AEM controller have just disabled the air pump all together and removed everything to save weight. Just waiting on one more part to come in and than I can fire it up. Hopefully no engine lights. Thanks again and happy Hondaing!