All Other Honda S2000 Related Discussions Share your knowledge, experience and info about Honda S2000

Safety concerns....

Old 03-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Bug Zapper

Originally Posted by s2000isu View Post
Its a death trap. The trans from mine is out of a s2000 wreck where both people died.
Well it wont be long before your transmission follows in their footsteps. But seriously, thats a little creepy.

Anyone care to buy a used Porsche?

http://www.qsl.net/w5www/dean.html

Last edited by Marioshi; 03-23-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:51 PM

Originally Posted by Marioshi View Post
Pretty sure he never said it was his wifes car. In fact he says "our s2000" multiple times.
he also says if she won't drive it they're selling it, sounds like she wears the pants
Old 03-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Bug Zapper

Originally Posted by jsenclosures View Post
he also says if she won't drive it they're selling it, sounds like she wears the pants
It sounds like he loves his wife and cares for her safety and well being.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by jsenclosures View Post
Spoken like a single man. LOL.

I'm hoping you were joking. If so, then <insert chuckle here>.

If not... well, then here's a bit of an explanation: when you love someone and have committed yourself to being with them forever (or at least for the statistical average length of a marriage these days which is about 8 years), you want them to be happy and safe. When your spouse is unhappy and feels unsafe, then you are sad. The last thing you want to do is make your spouse sad or be sad yourself. And that behavior is typically reciprocated. If it is not, then the marriage usually disintegrates and ends.

It has nothing to do with pants, shorts, skirts or any other article of clothing.
Old 03-23-2012, 03:21 PM
Computer Blue

Hi Murph!
Old 03-23-2012, 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by RMurphy View Post
I added the limes just for speculation.
You're incorrigible!

I'm now irritated and furthermore my reading about limes has resulted in a sudden hankering for a margarita...an urge which sadly can not be sated for at least an hour and a half.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by S2KCRick View Post
Hi Murph!

Originally Posted by Kryptyde View Post
You're incorrigible!
Yes I am!

Originally Posted by Kryptyde View Post
I'm now irritated and furthermore my reading about limes has resulted in a sudden hankering for a margarita...an urge which sadly can not be sated for at least an hour and a half.
Margaritas are nice, but since you will have to wait awhile I suggest you go straight for tequila shots when you can.

I'd join you if I wasn't still shaking off the last bit of achy migrainey whatever is going on here with me.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:10 PM

Pshhhhhhhh that trans will last forever. I dont stay on the throttle when I get wheel hop anymore
Old 03-23-2012, 04:20 PM

btw, thanks all for the migraine links. Read through some already and I had to laugh. Found myself saying, "Oh yeah, I got that! And that! And *that!* Argh."

Actually, the auras are pretty wild. I get those every now and then and I call it kaleidoscope eyes. Kind of sucks if I'm driving because I end up having to pull over and wait it out. I'm lucky though in that the worst of it (the part that makes me unsafe to drive) usually only lasts about 20 minutes to a half hour. So I find a coffee shop (there's a starbucks on every corner!) to hang in or a food store or something and go shopping until it's done.
Old 03-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Senior Member, Literally

Originally Posted by RMurphy View Post
btw, thanks all for the migraine links. Read through some already and I had to laugh. Found myself saying, "Oh yeah, I got that! And that! And *that!* Argh."

Actually, the auras are pretty wild. I get those every now and then and I call it kaleidoscope eyes. Kind of sucks if I'm driving because I end up having to pull over and wait it out. I'm lucky though in that the worst of it (the part that makes me unsafe to drive) usually only lasts about 20 minutes to a half hour. So I find a coffee shop (there's a starbucks on every corner!) to hang in or a food store or something and go shopping until it's done.

Well, at least now you put a name to it. A lot of people are helped by
feverfew. It's worth a shot. Some swear by this one, butterbur.
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supple...name=BUTTERBUR
Read the reviews.