S2000 Forums - View Profile: MutantCheese

The Cheeziest!

About Me

• About MutantCheese
  • Signature
    2008 S2000 New Formula Red (K&N FIPK; AUT cooling plate; Berk Ceramic coated SS headers; Berk SS HFC; Tanabe Concept G SS exhaust; Hondata toda Reflash; OEM front lip; OEM High wing spoiler; OEM side strakes; Megan strut bar; Eibach Prokit, Clutch Masters Stage 3 clutch)
    2010 Insight

Enjoy your midlife crisis...you only get one!

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 11-17-2012 07:26 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
  1. dingleberries
    12-28-2009 06:41 PM - permalink
    yea i finally ended up getting mine just took a little while
  2. dingleberries
    12-21-2009 08:29 PM - permalink
    Hey Cheese,
    Did u ever receive your keyhole covers? I dident so im curious if u had this issue as well
  3. nateman101
    09-28-2009 03:50 PM - permalink
    Thanks man, i appreciate your advice...
    Thanks,
    Nate
  4. nateman101
    09-27-2009 08:43 PM - permalink
    sucks for me...
    lol, thanks for your help....
    do u have any suggestions for what i should do, because i've been looking at aem ems systems and such..... basically hoop up to your ecu and re-tunes it.
    anything else i should look at?
  5. nateman101
    09-27-2009 08:13 PM - permalink
    haha awesome....
    what year is your car, cause i have a 04
    and were did you get yours / send your ecu into?
    Also, do u suggest the tanabe touring, or the concept?
    sorry to pester you with all these questions....
    but i appreciate your help alot!!
    Thanks,
    Nate
  6. nateman101
    09-27-2009 05:02 PM - permalink
    nice.... with the reflash, did u send in your ecu in... or get a new one... and did you have to replace any sensors?
    thanks for you replies, i am thinking about doing the same thing you have done with your car
  7. nateman101
    09-16-2009 02:19 PM - permalink
    Hey man, i am looking for an exhaust system for my car, full exhaust headers and everything. I HATE DRONE NOISE.... i read up on your post. you have berk headers and tanabe exhaust? Did you notice any performance gain? Do u like it?
    Thanks,
    Nate
  8. 08-08-2009 10:55 PM - permalink
    nice, what about the shocks? ru going on stock or upgrade? 1 inch doesn't seem a lot, i was thinking about more than that. send pics after your done and good luck.
  9. Dmaye
    12-24-2008 02:18 PM - permalink
    sorry I don't have a freak'n clue what that was! Alcohol and the internet don't mix lol. I meant I'm looking for parts and info on here I can't find and need someone to help mw become a member so I can post new threads
  10. Dmaye
    12-23-2008 03:07 PM - permalink
    Help I can't post a new tread and I'm looking for backs can u give me a hand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.