General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-08-2017 05:55 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 7 of 7

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 04-13-2013 05:02 PM - permalink
    Thanks Vanishing Point for your post about the ac delete belt number It will be another item finished on my project Laufe
  2. jagg
    01-25-2013 06:23 PM - permalink
    nope, not me.
  3. Vanishing Point
    08-16-2012 01:25 AM - permalink
    Thanks Carl for the kind words! I try to be helpful,especially for legitimate questions, while i may not always have the answer, I can usually find the resource eventually. Glad you enjoyed Puddydads "story", here's hoping your lady enjoyed it just as much!

~Steven Cullman
  4. Charlie Croker
    08-15-2012 09:28 PM - permalink
    VP,

Thank you for your link. I sent a PM to Puddydad and used your name. I trust that this was ok to do? I also read about his dogs and know right where he is coming from.

Thank you for that link as it was way more than about gears. After reading his story of his dog Cosmos, there was a poem written from a dog to his human partner. Long story short, I copied it and sent it to my lady as a birthday gift. I wanted her to know what she means to me and the timing could not have been more perfect!

Huge....Huge! Thank you again.

PS: I might have more questions and hope to have a little time to pick your brain. Your posts and answers always make me sit up and pay attention, as i may just learn something useful. You are a gentleman.

Thank you again,

Carl Mazzocco. (Charlie Croker)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.