S2000 Forums - View Profile: Joyce

Go Back  S2000 Forums > Members List
Reload this Page >

Joyce's Profile

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Joyce
    01-30-2010 05:52 PM - permalink
    Hi Red, great to hear from you. It would be nice to get together again, perhaps a drive and picnic in the spring with Java and his wife, Skip and I met him last summer and we keep in touch, he and his wife are really nice.
  2. Joyce
    09-01-2009 05:38 PM - permalink
    Hi Robert,

I am so glad that you liked it. I had not heard from you in a while and so I thought maybe you hated it and didn't want to tell me. The biggest difference that you will see in November is the number of hours of darkness. It would be wonderful to see the Northern Lights,if that happens at that time of the year. The weather that I had when I went home in May was awful, but I didn't care. Took at trip to St Andrews, I loved it, watched some guys sink their puts on the 18th hole. Jack Nicholas was on the course that day but I did not see him. Thanks for the message.
  3. 4406pack
    09-01-2009 04:48 PM - permalink
    Joyce,
    you were right about Scotland, where i was at in Aberdeen it was beautiful, we had time to go see Loch Ness, and a few other castles, the weather was also nice ,of the 3 weeks i was there it only rained 4 days. i go back in early Nov, im sure that it will be not so nice at that time. Thanks again for the advice and what to see, to bad i did not get to see the flowers in bloom.

thanks again
    Robert

About Me

• Signature
    S2Klassie

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 06-30-2011 02:36 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.