S2000 Forums - View Profile: TheSoundMan21

Village Pyro

About Me

• About TheSoundMan21
    Interests
    Driving, Fire, Driving, sometimes xbox
  • Signature
    If you want to avoid toil, check your God Blessed OIL.

Originally Posted by gomarlins3 View Post
    yO vTeCh wAs WiGgItY WaCk yO!
    best quote by GO.

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 10-28-2013 01:18 PM
  • Referrals: 0

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 3 of 3

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. nateman101
    11-25-2009 01:39 PM - permalink
    Well its final, i got the polk mm6501 speakers with tweaters....
    And the JL audio Slash 300w 2 ch.
    $230 for the amp
    $170 for the speakers
    $200 for the install (done by a local sound shop)

The best part about this is, i got a 3year warranty on the speakers and amp, about $25 for each for the warranty

I CANT WAIT!!!!!
    Ohhh yea, and the stock sound system is just amazing (rolly eyes)
    hahahahahh
  2. TheSoundMan21
    11-24-2009 11:23 AM - permalink
    Nate even running top down with a stereo that can push it. Its really loud so I dont ever turn it up over 50 just to save my hearing.
  3. nateman101
    11-24-2009 09:25 AM - permalink
    haha, man.... me and you are on the same page, i called a few sound shops near by, and i think im just going to (as of now) get the polk audio MM6501 (6.5in speakers with tweeters) and get a amp for them... im not much of a rap listener, just to some biggie smalls occasionally, so maybe for Christmas i am thinking about asking for a self powered amp, possibly a bazooka or something, But its just annoying how the stock system isnt loud at like 70 down the highway, its annoying. :/
  4. nateman101
    11-23-2009 03:31 PM - permalink
    Hey man, i was reading up on your forum about the bazooka base tube, and speakers, and i was thinking about doing the same thing. I dont need a crazy loud system, just one that can make a nice clear sound going 70mph down the highway. How did yours turn out, and what did u buy?
    Thanks,
    Nathan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.