• Referrals: 1

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 5 of 5

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. S2000 Bob
    07-22-2012 11:14 AM - permalink
    Dr Jim -

I have an unopen Tear-Aid Kit Type B, if you want to test it on your top. I also have some black cloth soft top material and 3m adhesive that you could try on the inside, which is how I fixed my top. Just let know if you are interested. PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

S2000 Bob
  2. S2000 Bob
    01-12-2012 08:25 PM - permalink
    Dr. Jim -

Yeah, that was me that yelled out to you on De la Vina. Sorry I was so loud. I probably scared the crap out of you. Hey, I was was thinking of you today and there you are! I was wondering how your operation went. Good, I hope. I hadn't seen any new posts by you and I was getting worried. But having "seen" you tonight, at least I know you're alive.
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!

S2000 Bob
  3. S2000 Bob
    06-29-2011 04:40 PM - permalink
    Dr. Jim -

I've been pretty lazy about updating my profile. Thanks for the request to be added as a friend. I've been keeping my eye out for you on the road, but now I rarely see you???? I'm just about ready for some new tires and I could use some advice about who to trust here in SB. By the way, one of the guys at work is a real car nut and he talked me into getting some Zymol leather treatment. It was expensive, but it really does a nice job of rejuvenating the leather..... it feels so soft now. I have plenty if you want to try some. It just takes a few squirts to do both seats.
    Hope to see you around.....
    S2000 Bob
  4. 05-12-2011 03:06 PM - permalink
    Hi, Dr. Jimbo. I'm writing to you regarding a problem you had back in 2007 with weird noise coming from the right rear of your car. Seems like I have exactly the same problem now. My question is how did you resolve it, was regreasing and torquing the axle nut enough or did you have to replace the cv joint? Thank you.
    here's a link to that thread:
    https://www.s2000.com/forums/engine-...erd-noise.html
  5. s2kMyth
    12-01-2010 12:01 PM - permalink
    Hey Jim,

Your rear spoiler, is that an ap1 or ap2 model and where did you get it from? Whats the material its made of?
    Thx, Ken
  6. S2000 Bob
    09-26-2010 12:34 PM - permalink
    Doc -

I'm jealous! I'll have to put my dark sunglasses so I'm not blinded by your awesome NFR paint job! By the way, one of my friends turned me on to Groit's Garage catalog (www.griotsgarage.com). They carry all the right stuff to do detailing.
    Have a great time at the Honda Homecoming. Bring back lots of pictures.

I'm off to Beijing this week... and NO I'm not going to bring back a wife!

Take care and let's get together once we are both back from out vacations.

S2000 Bob
    805 705-8885 (cell)
  7. S2000 Bob
    09-06-2010 09:32 PM - permalink
    Jim -

Thanks for taking a few minutes last week to talk about our our S2000's with me. I'm really enjoying it more now that I'm a little more used to the way it handles. I was giving my stewie a good waxing today and when I got to dress the tires I noticed that my rear tires are wear rated 220 and my front tires are wear rated 300. I thought that was kind of weird. I never noticed it before until when we met you pointed out that my tires were 300 wear rated. I thought that they were a little softer. I guess I had just checked the rear tires not realizing there was a difference.

I look forward to seeing you on the road in SB.

S2000 Bob
  8. S2000 Bob
    02-01-2010 01:00 PM - permalink
    Dr. Jim -

Hey I saw you zooming by me on Hollister about 12:45 pm today and I got right behind you in my grocery getter (my black Rodeo) and beeped, but you headed off on the freeway so I don't think you noticed me. I just wanted to say "Howdy".

S2000 Bob
  9. chazdawg35
    12-11-2009 08:59 AM - permalink
    Hey Jimbo are you in? Check your PM's now it's on like donkey kong. LOL!
  10. chazdawg35
    12-09-2009 06:59 PM - permalink
    Hope we get to go to the Homecoming!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.