S2000 Forums - View Profile: cdk456

Go Back  S2000 Forums > Members List
Reload this Page >

cdk456's Profile

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. leahysailor
    09-20-2015 08:26 AM - permalink
    Hey man I got my forum problem straightened out by clicking the Honda S2000 forums and then new posts. I then rebuilt by bookmark and it works. Don't have a clue what caused it to go to the other tab that's located on the home page.
  2. cdk456
    01-24-2015 06:51 AM - permalink
    Nope, mine is New Formula Red but I do have an OEM style aftermarket spoiler and some side strake on mine. I have seen the S2k yiu are talking about, he passed me going the other way as we were going over the 17th street bridge. We need to get together and swamp S2k lies. My email address is [email protected] drop me a line.
  3. servozoom
    12-14-2014 05:31 AM - permalink
    Good morning cdk, I took a joy ride along route 60 to Vero Beach yesterday. I was parked in a publix lot and all of a sudden another Suzuka Blue comes rolling by me, I don't think that person even saw me. I don't know what year, but it had an aftermarket spoiler on the trunk. Could be you? I don't see too many s2000s much, so it was nice to see another and in my color. With 6,148 produced, I guess it's not that rare of a sighting. be well.

About Me

• About cdk456
    Biography
    Retired Air Force, currently a teacher,married, one son, and three grandkids
    Interests
    sports cars, cyccles, restoration of cars and bikes, reading
    Occupation
    teacher-high school history

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 01-13-2017 06:19 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.