Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 09-14-2012 08:03 AM
  • Referrals: 0

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. 08-05-2012 09:59 PM - permalink
    That's odd it buzzes? I just asked my customer is his car buzzing his clutch has been on his ap1 since of last year and he drives the heck out of it. He said he doesn't remember how many miles he had on the car when I did the install. I wanted to get a close est. to maybe how many miles he's put on his car since then. He's said he's been back and forth to Florida(Orlando) 4 times for already than to Charleston Beach at least 10times visiting home. He's changed his oil numerous of times. He's located in Fort Mill SC. He's est that he's put over 10k give of take he said. At least. I asked him has he felt or heard anything abnormal. He replied no. I'm not sure why the clutch kit you're talking about is having a buzz. My dad's Accord has an exedy I'm sure that man has put well over 10k easily since I've done that install. Now you've made me curious about this!
  2. L8Apex
    08-05-2012 08:45 AM - permalink
    I'm not disputing that. What I said was to compare at the spring configuration on the old OEM and current Exedy and the current OEM. For some reason Exedy did not change to the new configuration that prevents the deceleration buzz of the old OEM. The current Exedy disc starts buzzing typically somewhere between 5-10k miles.
  3. L8Apex
    08-02-2012 05:48 AM - permalink
    If you have the opportunity, compare the original OEM clutch disc design, the current Exedy clutch disc design and the current OEM clutch disc design. Please look carefully at the spring configuration design. If you combine that variance with an interview of someone that's used the Exedy clutch disk for more than 5,000 miles, you will see why I recommend the current OEM disc over the Exedy disc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.