S2000 Forums - View Profile: kgf3076

8 Hours NE of the Dragon

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. jv1
    02-11-2013 06:55 PM - permalink
    jv1
    I've been thinking of trip to the Ferrum/Fincastle areas of Virginia around Roanoke for this Spring. I went thru the Shenandoah Valley a couple times several decades ago and thought it was so beautiful. I saw Fincastle on a map of that part of Virginia and go rather intrigued by the name and then the history I'm not sure why I looked up Ferrum but they have a folk festival the last week of October that looked interesting.

Right now I'm visiting the Hill Country west of Austin, Texas. Toured the LBJ ranch and home today. This area is pretty for Texas. They produce a lot of peaches historically and now are starting up wineries. I hope they start getting more rain then they've had over the last two years. It's rained a little since I got out here but need some more.

LBJ's house was large, like 8,000 square feet but not spectacular by today's McMansion standards. Lots of live oaks and pecan trees.

Later

jv
  2. jv1
    08-28-2012 02:22 PM - permalink
    jv1
    Glad to see you haven't disappeared from these threads. Earl Scheib brought back some memories.
  3. jv1
    06-24-2012 07:02 PM - permalink
    jv1
    Hey, I know there is an official way to do this but I do have some interest in the Back of the Dragon. For some reason I thought the Dragon was south of Smokey Mt. nat. park. But I guess there are many dragons. I just wonder where there are the most dragons and does it do any good to carry pepper spray?
  4. jv1
    11-17-2011 06:33 AM - permalink
    jv1
    so i'm stuck in this loop of talking to myself. think my computer done got sabataged anyway i going to try to become a member emeritious then maby i get some respect. hope this forum aint just for engineers, calif girls and jive talking jersy junkies.

jv1 Emeritus
  5. jv1
    11-17-2011 06:29 AM - permalink
    jv1
    Now i feel like i must be talking to myself but some times that what you gotta do till you find some other way to gett in the disgusting.

jv1
  6. jv1
    11-17-2011 06:27 AM - permalink
    jv1
    Now I wrote this last knight but the wife came or maybe it was someone else and can't quite remember what I wrote. And this morning I'm not seeing it. Anyway I was going to try to befriend you without hurting you too bad. I remember you are like an engineer. Well, I'm retired now from ORNL (iffin yuove evr heard o that place. Plenty "engineers" and some can even spell her. So if i ever find the befriending place i will put you down. how do ya pronounce your name kdg3076? glad they gave me a simple name.

later jv1

and further more, i mite vote for ya for prez, ifn i can catch ya. lost a lot of speed til pick up this here funny little car that they said i shd name it's golden finch, do hav a name for uron?

About Me

• About kgf3076
    Biography
    I was born at a really young age. I met my parents right afterwards. Nice people, they fed me.
    Interests
    Skunk wrasslin', dental floss tycoon (thanks, Frank)
    Occupation
    Engineer
    Country of Residence
    TV
  • Signature
    2003 Suzuka #332
    2008 ABP CR #400 of 699

Rock the Dragon 2018 - Coming to the Dragon, Deal's Gap, NC. May 10-13, 2018! Registration opens 12/01/2017.

Spring Fling 2018I - Nanuet, New York - Registration Opens 01/27/2018!
    Double Dragon Group LLC
    Sponsor of Honda S2000 Dragon Events

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Referrals: 2

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9