• Referrals: 0

Social Profiles

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 9 of 9

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Switchblade
    11-29-2011 01:12 PM - permalink
    Hey buddy, how are things?? Been awhile since I heard from you. Take care.
  2. Charlie Croker
    10-23-2011 07:42 PM - permalink
    Hey dude, you still kicking? I haven't been around here much lately, but I see that you haven't been ether? You okay?
  3. essstwokay
    02-04-2011 11:48 PM - permalink
    thank you siiirrrr.
  4. backusstudio
    02-04-2011 06:33 AM - permalink
    Go to "Forum" on the site navigation box top left on the home page. Choose the right forum area (off-topic, racing, etc). When you land on that forum section there will be a "New Thread" button above the list of threads in that section.
  5. essstwokay
    02-03-2011 07:30 PM - permalink
    hey man, i was never able to get my old account fixed so i made a new one.. just added an s. how do i post a new thread?.. i have a couple questions for everyone.
  6. CLUBRCR
    01-10-2011 05:23 PM - permalink
    I was stopped at a light (in the left turn lane) and a texting 20 year old not paying attention drove straight into the back of me with his POS Trail Blazer. The car had less than 3K on the ODO. I wish I could say it was something cool like....." I was racing this GTR and had a pretty good lead on him when I blew a tire at 120mph...."

Oh well..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.