Testing the waters - $20,000 OBO
Spa Yellow Exterior, Black Leather Interior, this Honda S2000 has been meticulously owned and maintained by the same family since 2002. This car was purchased by my father from a Honda Dealer in 2002 after it was used as a demo car. Since then it has been a low mileage, garage kept, well maintained weekend car. Never been in an accident, never tracked or auto crossed, and with full service history and paperwork.
I purchased the car from my father in 2008 with around 30,000 miles on the car and have continued to enjoy it ever since. Car now has around 40,100 miles and is being stored in my garage, driven 2-3 times/month. There are a few very minor modifications on the car:
- Pioneer Radio with iPod Control, no Bluetooth
- Focal Component Speakers in the Door
- Small Powered Subwoofer and Small Amplifier in the Spare Tire Area
- Modifry Unit to maintain use of the left dash radio controls
- Comptech Air Intake
- Removed badging from the front and sides - VIN matching Bumper
- Upgraded floor mats from cocomats.com
- Tinted Side Windows
I have created a video on YouTube so that you can see the car inside and outside and a bit of driving footage so you can see it on the road.
We have loved having this car in the family and we're looking to sell it to move onto our next weekend car. If you have any questions or would like more information please contact me through messages. I would be happy to show you the car if you are local.
Also Listed on Craigslist Here with pictures
- No agents allowed.
- Cash or Cashier's Check only if the deal is completed at your local bank.
- Any shipping costs not covered.
- Full payment due upon pickup of the vehicle
- If you would like a professional inspection and can arrange it I would be happy to have them view the car.
Thank you for looking!