S2000 Forums - View Profile: Switchblade
Honda S2000 | S2000 Forums | S2000 Pictures

THE STIG

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. olddog
    07-20-2016 07:53 PM - permalink
    olddog
    i have not checked the fluid since i replaced a leaking master cylinder and also replaced clutch pedal return spring /i will check that and see if i need to bleed aiir/ thanks for input
  2. dohcvtec
    01-12-2014 04:21 AM - permalink
    dohcvtec
    Hi friend!
    I see you running an S2000 with Megan Racing drift spec catback exhaust and test pipe.
    I want to ask you if you ever been to dyno?
    I bought my S with the same exhaust on it. And i cant compare it with the stock.
    Do you think you gain some power or did you lose some? Are you with 60 or 70mm?
    Any information is useful for me.
    Thanks a lot.
  3. agski
    09-20-2013 11:27 AM - permalink
    agski
    Switch, if the radiator leaking time for an aluminum mitsumoto! Probably cheaper than a new OEM. How old is your car? Mine's a MY '01 and I'm thinking about replacing the radiator before it starts leaking.

Agski
  4. starrman
    03-22-2011 02:01 PM - permalink
    starrman
    I got the silencer today; no hardware? Remember this is Ebay stuff. It only has one hole and my tip has 2. I went out to fit it...and it doesn't. I think it will go in with some encouragement (small ball pein hammer), but not sure if it will come back out. I will work diligently on it tomorrow and let you know the result.

Randy

About Me

• About Switchblade
    Biography
    WANT TO KNOW ALL I CAN ABOUT THESE AWESOME CARS AND MEET PEOPLE WHO LOVE THIS CAR AS MUCH AS I DO.
    Interests
    CRUSING IN THE "S" , WORKING ON CARS, PAINTBALL
    Occupation
    COLLISION CENTER PARTS
  • Signature
    WE ARE ALL PART OF A UNIQUE BROTHERHOOD. THE BROTHERHOOD OF THE "S".

MY2000 #2249 MODS: APR carbon fiber spark plug cover, Megan Racing test pipe, HKS HiPower Dual exhaust, K&N drop-in filter, Tanabe NF210 springs, Rick's smoked side markers, OEM front lip, OEM rear lip spoiler, AP1 OEM wheels painted black w/chrome lip, Carbon fiber cooling plate

Statistics

Total Posts
Albums
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 04-21-2017 04:59 AM
  • Referrals: 2

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 13